DISCUSSION POINTS/QUESTIONS/ REQUIRED FOLLOW-UP
- Inquiry into the availability of Mass crowd Event Plan (emergency, fire, police, traffic management, medical etc) – TEPA is actively engaged in discussion with NEMO on this at the current time to ensure availability of an approved plan in a timely manner.
- Inquiry into the availability of a venue wide alarm system. –Yes there is an alarm system for the DSCG and a designated service provider performs a monitoring function for Sports St Lucia Inc the operators of the DSCG
- Inquiry about the availability of Insurance –Yes, public liability insurance is being sought for the event
- Inquiry into the need for cash transfer services – Yes considering there will be cash transactions taking place during the event
- Inquiry into the possibility of coming on board as a Sponsor- TEPA is open to discussions on any reasonable and Feasible sponsorship options
- Inquiry about the requirement for a night watch – Response was in the affirmative.
- Further clarifications can be obtained from TEPA by the stipulated date