SENIOR CLIENT MANAGER
(MARKETING AND PROMOTION)
Export Saint Lucia invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Senior Client Manager responsible for Marketing and Promotion. The incumbent will be tasked with driving engagement with Export Saint Lucia’s brand and delivering substantial growth of the exporters in the targeted export markets.
This position is full-time and will be based in Export Saint Lucia’s office in Saint Lucia. Overseas travel is necessary.
- Assist with the design and implementation of marketing and promotion action plans /programmes in accordance with the Saint Lucia National Export Strategy;
- Contribute to the development of strategies and plans for trade promotion and international marketing outcomes for Saint Lucia in the specific export markets;
- Research and report on export trends, and contribute to the assessment of their impact on trade opportunities;
- Work with the Export Saint Lucia team to deliver the promotional action plan, including appropriate strategies and promotional activities and collateral materials;
- Develop the ability to represent the trade and commercial interests of Saint Lucia in the specific export markets through market knowledge, building business networks and a deep understanding of Saint Lucian export capability;
- Represent Export Saint Lucia with companies, business groups and government agencies (Saint Lucian and in export markets/countries);
- Work with the marketing and promotions team to maximize the potential of the market and assist in the identification and removal of barriers to entry in export markets;
- Assist the Export Saint Lucia team to focus service delivery on firms who are internationally ready and provide services where there is market failure;
MANAGEMENT SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide leadership and management to support staff, in the execution of marketing and promotion related activities including the creation of a work plan, clear direction, and performance feedback:
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Master’s Degree with a strong record of academic achievement including (but not limited to) Marketing, International Business, Management and Finance, Economics, Law, or Public Relations;
- Ability to develop creative marketing campaigns and strong business propositions;
- Brand management experience;
- Proven ability to create portfolio of assets that have demonstrated to meet consumer and business needs;
- 5+ years of experience in marketing (preferably in the international context) with a demonstrated ability to deliver against measurable targets;
- Knowledge of Saint Lucia’s main export sector(s);
- Ability to work collaboratively, keep others informed, develop, engage and utilize networks and work effectively with colleagues across a dispersed network;
- Ability to deliver results, solve problems, achieve outcomes and provide services of value to clients and stakeholders;
- Ability to conduct research and analysis to a high standard, be resourceful, provide insight and to synthesize issues into practical solutions/recommendations;
- Exposure to and / or understanding of both the government context for Export Saint Lucia’s work articulated in the National Export Strategy and the needs of the businesses that we serve and advise;
- Sound understanding (or ability to quickly develop one) of market dynamics and the key sectors relevant to a given market;
- Relevant international experience or exposure, which may include professional services, government or commercial business;
- Language capability with a recognized proficiency rating in a foreign language (French or Spanish would be an asset).
Salary: Remuneration shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications inclusive of resume and certified copies of relevant educational certificates can be submitted to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
The Chief Executive Officer, Export Saint Lucia, 2nd Floor, Hewanorra House, Pointe Seraphine, P. O. Box CP5524, Castries LC04 301, Saint Lucia
Deadline for receipt of applications is Saturday 11th September 2021 at 5.00 p.m.