PROJECT/RESOURCE MOBILISATION OFFICER
Export Saint Lucia invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Project-Resource Mobilisation Officer. The incumbent will be tasked with driving engagement with Export Saint Lucia’s brand and delivering substantial growth of the exporters in the targeted export markets.
This position is full-time and will be based in Export Saint Lucia’s office in Saint Lucia. Overseas travel is necessary.
- Under the supervision of the Chief Executive Officer develops, monitors, manages, and evaluates all projects;
- Ensures that professional standards of work are maintained, and projects are completed to time and budget;
- Liaises with programme colleagues on issues of project development, coordination and management;
- Plays a role in identifying, developing and managing Export Saint Lucia’s contacts with other Business Support Agencies (BSOs), International Donors and other stakeholders on all project related matters;
- Helps develop methods of project initiation, execution and delivery;
- Contributes to Export Saint Lucia’s public relations on project efforts and provides information for dissemination and utilization, including participation in public fora.
- Responsible for identifying partners to support specific programme directions and projects; and in particular identifies donors for resource mobilization / funding
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business Management or relevant field
- At least three (3) years’ experience managing projects;
- PMP or equivalent qualification (at least 3 years);
- High proficiency in the use of project management software and tools including word processing, spreadsheet, and project scheduling computer applications;
- Sound knowledge of project management principles.
Additionally, the candidate should have specialized qualifications or training in:
- Budgeting and finance for projects;
- Developing project metrics
SALARY: Remuneration shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications inclusive of resume and certified copies of relevant educational certificates can be submitted to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
The Chief Executive Officer, Export Saint Lucia, 2nd Floor, Hewanorra House, Pointe Seraphine, P. O. Box CP5524, Castries LC04 301, Saint Lucia
Deadline for receipt of applications is Saturday 11th September 2021 at 5.00 p.m.